Colored lines when Booting Android Phone[i897 Captivate]

I am Not responsible for bricked devices , dead SD cards, dead pixels or breaking your WARRANTY . Read only if know what you are doing . It can easily make your smartphone a smart paperweight. FLASH BOOT LOADER WITH CAUTION .
 



Do you see Colored lines when booting and sometimes when watching videos on your phone. The problem might be Faulty Boot loader I had upgraded my i897 from froyo to gingerbread . At that time there was no official GB for i897 and I was a newbie to android ,with not much experience with android I flashed my phone using ODIN ,forgot about boot loader and had this problem. Samsung experts told me my screen was faulty and required a replacement but I knew it was something that I did with the software. Thanks to Cezar from Xda I found this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1129821 . Worked like magic - boot loader was back ,lines were gone and recovery was even back for me to flash custom ROMs (Thanks to Koushik Dutta for clockworkmod and Cezar for odin oneclick bootlaoders   )

Comments

Popular Posts